University Veteran Services provides support for military kids in navigating and using education benefits, provides opportunities for social engagements for military kids, and is a key point of contact for all military-connected students.
UW-Madison is home to over 1,500 students who are children of veterans or active duty service members. This population makes up over 40% of students who use a GI Bill® on campus.
Month of the Military Child
Celebrate Month of the Military Child with us throughout April by attending one of our events or dropping into our office.
How to Get Involved
- Write a card to a current Wisconsin Military Child by attending one of our events or dropping into the office.
- Students who are parents may pick up a UW themed watercolor art kit made especially for your military child.
- Attend our Ice Cream Social.
- See our Q & A in the Parent and Family Newsletter.
No events returned.
All military-connected students are welcome in our space for:
- Benefit questions and counseling
- Support navigating UW resources
- Printing and computer access – including CAC reader
- Social events
University Veterans Services
333 East Campus Mall
10th floor, Suite 10320
Madison, WI 53715
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 4:00pm
Drop-ins are always welcome, but appointments are encouraged.
Current students can make an appointment using Starfish.