Start here to find your educational benefits:


February 11, 1:30-3:00 p.m.

Veteran Employment Networking Event 
50+ employers will be present to talk with UW Student-Veterans seeking internships and employment. Social setting; bring resume. A list of employers is provided at check-in. Campus-wide Career Fair follows at the Kohl Center.

Ongoing Work Study Opportunity

Wisconsin Veterans Museum
Duties include: research, tours, programs, events, and more. To qualify, you must be using a federal VA benefit and be enrolled at least 3/4 time. Contact for more information.

See all events